Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Iluminati

            Hey! I thought it would be fun to write about what I know a lot about and find interesting myself, the elusive "Illuminati" or whatever you would like to call it. I picture it as the knights of the round table, smoking big cigars, and planning the demise of mankind. That's all the "Illuminati" is. The music, political, and movie industries that have so much "demonic" connection to them in today's time, are only subcategories that all work for the mission of the upper elite (Illuminati). The mission is called the New World Order, and involves all the countries of the world coming together as one, to form a one world government. This one world government, so intensely sought after by the elite, will have one language, one currency, one social status, or put simply Totalitarian government. Ring a bell? Might remember having it as a vocabulary word in your high school or college government class. It means total rule by one king. To do this, they obviously will have to cut the population of a current 7-8 billion people to a controllable amount. Much conspiracy has mounted on what they have planned, but you can already see what they have already used. Let me clarify this is my blog post and I have the right to free speech as an American citizen, and you do not have to read what I believe. That being said. I don't think it's hard to explain the openness of alcohol and cigarettes at every "convenience" store on the corner. How convenient right?  Too convenient if you ask me.. Why are they being promoted when we know they are leading killers all over the world. Point blank, if it makes money they do not care and you are expendable. I also believe diseases like AIDS and cancer have been given to the world to decrease the population. One strong opposition to this is that no action against bringing more population have been spread in America. But only time will tell where we are headed.. I hope you enjoyed reading this, and I am gonna write more because I didn't realize how much fun it would be writing it !

2 comments:

  1. Wow. The story is complete now. I read your cont. post on the Illuminati and had to go back and read the first one. You keep that freedom of speech going. I have found your posts very entertaining and informative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. The story is complete now. I read your cont. post on the Illuminati and had to go back and read the first one. You keep that freedom of speech going. I have found your posts very entertaining and informative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete