Saturday, July 11, 2015

More Preparation in High School Could be Beneficial

            I had a thought about how much time could have been prevented by the right preparation in school before entering the world. I feel like in America, at least for me, I had a vision that life would be easy and things would be handed to me and a golden path would be before me showing me where to go and what to do. I was so blind to the fact that life hits you full on before you even realize it, and it can be a lot tougher than you ever dreamed of. The good thing is most of us can learn ourselves and from the trials we face and go through, but what about the ones who continually do wrong and can't seem to learn a lesson? Can we expect our law enforcement and government to give these individuals the lessons it takes to grow up. I think that most of these people can be caught at a vulnerable time, say junior high or high school, and can be taught that certain things are wrong and could be more educated. First we need to increase what teachers make. to ensure there is enough incentive for naturally good teachers can get into the system and change kids' lives. I think that would be a start, not to say there aren't any good teachers right now doing their job for the right reasons. It can't be ignored that a job like teaching would be more enticing to bright minds than the stability promised financially. I know many people who would be a great teacher in a heart beat if they were paid more, and many more that would stay in that feel like giving up. I have never understood why there's not much emphasis on the American education system and seems to always come last on our news..? I would like to know what you guys think, and look forward to seeing the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment